Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The ' G ' Files - File No. 1




My Previous Skretching


"Never say give up to anything, if you haven't try to do it." This is my favourite phrase while i meet any difficulty.

I always tell others not to say hard if you haven't try to do something. I like to try out new things and like to give out different ideas also.

I am Peck Kuan. Everyone call me as Ah Peck.

I like drawing during my leisure time. I like to draw characters in some comics. It usually need around 1-2 hours to complete a drawing. My family think it is wasting time but i feel satisfy when i finish the drawing.

My birthday is on 10th July 1989 and I'm 20 years old now, Cancer is my horoscope. I stay in Sentul since i am in Primary school. Sentul is a little place which has more indians but still we can live peacefully and happily without any argument.My neighbour is indian so i used to get a lot of biscuts and 'kuih-muih' during Deepavali.

I am now studying in Dasein Academy of Art and taking Diploma in Mass Communication. I knew Dasein through my best friend, she recommended this college to me because the college provide Mass Communication course and the college fee is reasonable. I used to think of taking Graphic design course because i love drawing very much. But since my friends all taking mass communication course so i decided to follow them also. I feel that the subjects of Mass Communication sounds very interesting to me. Therefore, I decided to take this course to further my study.

I hope to be a successful business woman in the future. I found that it is quite challanging in running own business. Although it is risky, i think i must have a try first to gain experiences in my life to make it more interesting.













No comments:

Post a Comment