Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Carmen's Corner

CNY Picture

Chinese New Year had end for a few weeks...
It's really a short and memorable times i have on Chinese New Year...
There is lots of new target for me to get angpau from them in this year...
I spent almost everyday of Chinese New Year in KL...
Just only went back to Negeri Sembilan for only a day and back to KL again...
It's boring to be in there...
This was all the picture i taken during Chinese New Year...

This was the picture i capture when i went Times Square during CNY...


This was a picture i capture where all my cousins was gambling during CNY...


This picture was taken on the 9th day of CNY...A praying caremony of hokkian's culture...


All the kids in grandma house was helping grandma to ready for the burning stuffs...


This picture was taken when i was driving, it look nice, and i stop by aside and capture it...








Ben's Assignment
CNY pictures


Picture taken at grandma house during CNY and also Grandma's birthday....Loves her much...<3>

My mummy...she was mahjong-ing.....


My dad...He talks alot while driving....



I've taken 10-15pic of fire crackers on the 9th day of CNY...This is the only fire crackets i capture perfectly....I LOVE IT...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment